Establishing synergies with other EU projects
The SmokeFreeBrain project would like to invite you to join the synergy on prevention of lung diseases caused by tobacco.
The European Commission strongly motivates to launch synergies between related projects in order to address the high need we all have: for data and building on previous experiences. The synergies main target is to identify common problems (e.g., subject recruitment, privacy issues), discuss on methodologies for prevention of respiratory diseases each project investigates, and establish a joint task force.
In order to reach this target the SFB is looking forward to collaborating with similar EU projects. Within this collaboration, we expect you and we are willing also to share an information to exchange knowledge about the intervention approaches that has been developed within our projects to prevent lung diseases caused by tobacco. In this way, the synergy projects will be able to observe each other approach to identify replicated actions, common problems, and share good practices in dealing with lung diseases.
The current synergy members are:
For those who establish synergy with us, we propose the way we will work together (setting the communication tool, mailing list, document repository, etc.). After that, we organize an online teleconference/physical meeting to introduce each other and we present the plan of activities. In the meantime, we develop at the project website, a webpage about this synergy where we publish the common activities and the results.
We are looking forward in developing the synergies with the relevant active EU projects, in the field of prevention of lung diseases caused by tobacco. Participation is free and there are no mandatory requirements for members. You may find the plan of activities here
- Become synergy member with access to a free full synergy documentation
- Provide feedback on the synergy in a written form or during a conference call
- Participate in the free synergy meeting and workshops
- Participate in synergy webinars
Benefits of Membership:
- Synergy repository access, gain access to data in the field of prevention of lung diseases caused by tobacco
- Benefit from free access to synergy workshops, webinars and one on one engagement with relevant projects to empower the sustainability of your project
- Engage with experts in similar projects
- Have your project logo and description on all synergy material and on the project website
- Opportunities to present and network with other similar projects at workshops
- All relevant projects may share through Social media the results generated and agree to use a common hashtag #lungdiseaseprevention
- Publication to relevant stakeholders through the Newsletter that SmokeFreeBrain will develop to present the experience generated of the synergy projects.
We would appreciate your projects’ collaboration. It is now an exciting time to join! Please send your name and contact details to Vasiliki Moumtzi at vasmoumtzi_et_gmail.com.